Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mouseglider
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,137 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock - but Rooted

Default kickstand4u mobile kickstand with sure grip - Kickstarter Project

Hello to all you smartphone enthusiasts, "simple kickstand with the ultimate in flexibility"

Kickstarter Project URL: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-your-mobile-d

kickstand4u mobile kickstand with sure grip - Kickstarter Project-kickstand4u-mobile-kickstand-640.jpg

The "new revised prototype" Generation 2 kickstand4u is stronger throughout, and has three unique built-in features.

Feature 1): is called Sure Grip. It will allow you to comfortably and securely hold your mobile device at any angle in your hand, whether you are standing, walking, sitting, or lying down without dropping it.

Feature 2): is the kickstand blade which is designed to be easily removed for replacement if ever needed, and/or to change out to different "future" color combinations so you can personalize the look with your own special color combination.

Feature 3): is that the kickstand is designed to work with the optional 3M Command Strip, the super easy non marring removable adhesive system.

Shown below: Prototype 3D Printed Parts - Generation 2 kickstand, Tablet Extender, and Tripod Mount
    kickstand4u mobile kickstand with sure grip - Kickstarter Project-tripod-3d-ks4u-640.jpg

Tablet Extender - get more flexibility from your kickstand

Shown below: Samsung Galaxy 7.0+ small tablet, Generation 1 kickstand with Tablet Extender
    Portrait Position
    kickstand4u mobile kickstand with sure grip - Kickstarter Project-ks4u-tablet-extender-2-640.jpg

Shown below: Samsung Galaxy 7.0+ small tablet, Generation 1 kickstand w/o Tablet Extender
    Portrait Position
    kickstand4u mobile kickstand with sure grip - Kickstarter Project-galaxy-tab-7-wks4u-640.jpg

Shown below: Samsung Galaxy 7.0+ small tablet, Generation 1 kickstand with Tablet Extender
    Landscape Position
    kickstand4u mobile kickstand with sure grip - Kickstarter Project-ks4u-tablet-extender-1-640.jpg

Shown below: Samsung Galaxy 7.0+ small tablet, Generation 1 kickstand w/o Tablet Extender
    Landscape Position
    kickstand4u mobile kickstand with sure grip - Kickstarter Project-galaxy-tab-7-landscp-640.jpg

Take "super sharp" pictures anywhere with a "slip-on" Tripod Mount for your kickstand

Shown below: Samsung Galaxy 7.0+ small tablet, Generation 1 kickstand with Tripod Mount
    Easy way to take "Super Sharp Pictures" or adjustable Video viewing or hands free Skyping
    kickstand4u mobile kickstand with sure grip - Kickstarter Project-ks4u-tripod-mount-2-640.jpg

Tripod Mount - Great for taking Macro Stills
    Taken with a 4year old Samsung Galaxy Epic 5mp pixel camera
    kickstand4u mobile kickstand with sure grip - Kickstarter Project-watch-macro-2-640.jpg

Here are a few reviews from the "XDA developers forum" and from those that have bought the first Generation kickstand. This is where I first introduced my first Generation kickstand4u mobile kickstand: Kickstand4u mobile kickstand reviews.

I also have just launched a Kickstarter Project and will run from July 15th to August 31st and was hoping that if you like what I have developed, you could help a forum member (me aka mouseglider) and "donate or pre-order" to the cause if you think my designs may benefit your family, friends, or fellow enthusiasts. Even if you cannot "donate or pre-order" to my cause, please help me pass the word around which is just as much appreciated.

My website link is Kickstand4u my latest endeavor, and you can get to the Kickstarter Project from there "or" click on the link below. This will go directly to my Kickstarter Project.

Kickstarter Project URL: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-your-mobile-d

If you are a social media user, don't forget to FB, G+, LinkedIn, tweet, and any other social media or forums, as a way to help spread the word. Thank you again.

Feel free to contact me or post here if you have any questions or concerns.
    Sprint LG G3 (tweaked and rooted)
    Samsung Galaxy S3 (tweaked and rooted)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    Apple iPad 3 (yes, I have one of those also)
    "kickstand4u" mobile kickstands for all mobile devices

Oh my! I rooted, xposed, and twrped my LG G3!
    Rock Solid and Almost Perfect!
    Thanked by:
    Paul627g likes this.
    Assassin Droid

Global Posts
    8,186 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Default Re: kickstand4u mobile kickstand with sure grip - Kickstarter Project

http://www.androidcentral.com/check-...mobile-devices. Saw this today...

XTNiT-1060 through spacetime. Android Central Moderator.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    1,137 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock - but Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Spock View Post
    Check out Kickstand4u - a kickstand and tripod adapter for all your mobile devices | Android Central. Saw this today...

XTNiT-1060 through spacetime. Android Central Moderator.
    Hello Darth Spoke,

Yes I saw that! Thank you!
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    1,137 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock - but Rooted

Project Update as of 12-11-14

As of now:

* All the final working prototypes in both 3D print and CNC machining have been approved.

* Since this is a completely new tool separate from the 1st generation kickstand, special attention is given for the best tool "method type" which will provide the best finished product is the main concern. Final tooling method for the new generation kickstand is approved and ordered.

* Final working prototypes and tooling method for the new Tablet Extender is approved and ordered.

Next step is to approved initial production samples from the tools - if these look good, they will go out to the early adopter pre-orders.

* New packaging is all in the final stages

Tripod Mount is on hold for future product, but looking into alternate methods of producing short runs.

I may sell the tripod stand as a separate item if there is a demand for it.

But rest assured, the "kickstand" and the "tablet extender" are a sure thing and I am trying to get this out as fast as possible. Sample production quality samples should be here mid February.

Thank you for your support!
    Remote Systems
    Stephen Fong
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1