Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Droid800
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Screen Protector

Need a recommendation on a screen protector. Amazon has too many choices. The Zagg is apparently the most expensive but worth it?

ROM
    GummyCharged FE 2.0 w/ im

Default Re: Screen Protector

I have the anti-glare ones that you can buy at the Verizon Store and it seems to work pretty well.

Bought a Zagg from bestbuy since I had a giftcard. Looks real nice, easy install with directions, applicator / spray & cloth as well as having a lifetime warranty once you register. Well worth it imo.

ROM
    Altered Beast V4

Quote Originally Posted by mensan70 View Post
    Need a recommendation on a screen protector. Amazon has too many choices. The Zagg is apparently the most expensive but worth it?
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/char...ardz-zagg.html
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,706 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by rescueswimmer View Post
    Zagg's suck, but that's my opinion because I HATE soft screen protectors. They collect lint and are tacky to the touch. /Shudders

I go with SGP. They're as close as Power Support as you can get for a non-apple device, and they're cheaper (and better) than Zagg.
    carly0418 likes this.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

I just got a ghost amour installed on mine this past weekend, and am pretty satisfied with it. I have tried to install 2-3 different types of protectors on my charge, and haven't been able to get it right. So I went to the mall and they had a ghost amour kiosk in the middle that installed the screen for me. It wasn't cheap, but worth not having any bubbles.

I got Xtreame Guard. Ebay for about 10.00 I have put hese on 4 other devices. covers the whole phone, back cover and screen. Can't tell it there once it is fully cured. Takes about 2 days for it to totaly dry. Great product.

I like Zagg. I used them on my old iPhone, my wife's phone and my new Charge. The protector does a great job of protecting without reducing the touch ability.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used Zagg on my old HTC Raphael "Fuze" and HTC "Inspire", but when switching to the Droid Charge I opted for the PhantomSkinz "Glossy" skin (both my phone and my wife's phone). They have a 2 for 1 special over the internet so we got both ours covered for $10 plus shipping.

Very smooth to the touch...just wait for the slight "orange peel" look to go away after a few days.

I like it much better than my Zaggs, but the Zaggs were a great product as well...