Screen Protector

mensan70

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Need a recommendation on a screen protector. Amazon has too many choices. The Zagg is apparently the most expensive but worth it?

stab

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Bought a Zagg from bestbuy since I had a giftcard. Looks real nice, easy install with directions, applicator / spray & cloth as well as having a lifetime warranty once you register. Well worth it imo.

neverdye

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I just got a ghost amour installed on mine this past weekend, and am pretty satisfied with it. I have tried to install 2-3 different types of protectors on my charge, and haven't been able to get it right. So I went to the mall and they had a ghost amour kiosk in the middle that installed the screen for me. It wasn't cheap, but worth not having any bubbles.

Twilborne

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I got Xtreame Guard. Ebay for about 10.00 I have put hese on 4 other devices. covers the whole phone, back cover and screen. Can't tell it there once it is fully cured. Takes about 2 days for it to totaly dry. Great product.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I like Zagg. I used them on my old iPhone, my wife's phone and my new Charge. The protector does a great job of protecting without reducing the touch ability.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rmanaka

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I used Zagg on my old HTC Raphael "Fuze" and HTC "Inspire", but when switching to the Droid Charge I opted for the PhantomSkinz "Glossy" skin (both my phone and my wife's phone). They have a 2 for 1 special over the internet so we got both ours covered for $10 plus shipping.

Very smooth to the touch...just wait for the slight "orange peel" look to go away after a few days.

I like it much better than my Zaggs, but the Zaggs were a great product as well...