Otterbox Defender!!!

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I bought mine last week when I got the email from Otterbox, came on Saturday and it's going back. It's entirely too bulky for my taste, the case is a pain in the butt to put on and remove, and the built-in screen protector attracts too many particles, it becomes an obession to make sure the area between the screen and the clear protector is clean, which also goes along with the case being a PITA to remove.

Not only that, but I bought this case because of the holster as well, and even it is a fail. I wear my phone on my left hip with the screen facing inwards, and with this setup the release is on the left rear of my body, making it difficult to remove the phone from the holster. Bad design, should have been a top-loading holster like the rest of the ones on the market.

So for now I'm sticking with my shell/holster combo from the Verizon store, but I need to find a new one soon.

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Try the Seidio surface with the clip option I think you will like it better. You can get it right here in the forum store. No lint attraction at all.

t_kopta

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
FYI I have the defender case as well...360 rotation makes the holster sit anyway u want it to. Just give it a twist

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey