1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Otterbox Defender!!!

Just got the email saying it's available and BOOM!, went to the website and it wasn't a lie!!!

This guy is giddy.

Default Re: Otterbox Defender!!!

Bad thing is they've been shipping from Amazon since last week, yet the email just now is sent out.
    Drroooiiiiddddd

Global Posts
    477 Global Posts
    ROM
    Sense 3.5

I bought mine last week when I got the email from Otterbox, came on Saturday and it's going back. It's entirely too bulky for my taste, the case is a pain in the **** to put on and remove, and the built-in screen protector attracts too many particles, it becomes an obession to make sure the area between the screen and the clear protector is clean, which also goes along with the case being a PITA to remove.

Not only that, but I bought this case because of the holster as well, and even it is a fail. I wear my phone on my left hip with the screen facing inwards, and with this setup the release is on the left rear of my body, making it difficult to remove the phone from the holster. Bad design, should have been a top-loading holster like the rest of the ones on the market.

So for now I'm sticking with my shell/holster combo from the Verizon store, but I need to find a new one soon.

ROM
    None

Try the Seidio surface with the clip option I think you will like it better. You can get it right here in the forum store. No lint attraction at all.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

got mine saturday but gonna sell, the holster and I don't get along, don't like how it clips in from the side.
    Drroooiiiiddddd

Global Posts
    477 Global Posts
    ROM
    Sense 3.5

Quote Originally Posted by MNorby View Post
    got mine saturday but gonna sell, the holster and I don't get along, don't like how it clips in from the side.
    Exactly, it's a bad design.

FYI I have the defender case as well...360 rotation makes the holster sit anyway u want it to. Just give it a twist

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS Leak

The Defender was a little big for my taste, too. I went with the Commuter series.