What case are you using on your Charge?

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
same case different pattern. I dont have the problem with the buttons like the other member, it actually increases the sensitivity using the buttons.

rjcormier

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I tried the verizon silicone skin, but the microphone hole at bottom did not line up quite right AND there was no cutout for the hdmi. No access unless i removed the case. Also, there is a hole above the volume control for a carrying strap. I have never used a strap, but thought it might be handy. Are they reliable, or do they come out and make you drop the phone?

The case works perfect if I put the bottom in first, it is lined up correct. The top must.be last and it pops n very securely. I like its fit and it is very tight and snug. Not my style but keeps the phone protected for now.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

jkeene81

Feb 1, 2010
plus.google.com
I got the Verizon silicon case and mine fits very well and has a cutout for the HDMI port, something from other reviews I read on here seems to be lacking in other cases. My only complaint with this case is it can be a little slick in the hands but it also feels like good protection in the phone were dropped.

jono119

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
i have the incipio double case.. makes the phone a little bulky but i love the protection from it. doesnt have opening for the hdmi though, but who uses that anyways.

Gby2k6

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
The cheap hard case rubberized

I have the cheap hard case rubberized ones. I like em, and they're cheap to replace if I need to.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I don't need a case, I have the extended battery.......or that is what all the companies must think that make cases :confused:

joelmic

Banned
Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Case with androids on it

I found the android style cases on amazon. I loved the one I bough so much I bought one in each color. I think you can find them by searching androidified.

moondrius

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Incipio just released the feather which is my favorite. Still no cutout for the hdmi port and thats the only thing stopping me from buying it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac