What case are you using on your Charge?

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I have been using a tpu plastic case on my fascinate and I absolutely love it. Adds very little bulk and offers great protection. Even though I don't have the Charge yet (#@$% delay) I went ahead and got a tpu case and car charger combo from ebay. Looking forward to using it when the phone gets released.

2011-04-13123802.jpg

moondrius

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I bought the same case in green and it sucks. Its hard to hit the buttons and have no idea when you actually do. The case looks cool but its one of the worst I have seen.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I bought the same case in green and it sucks. Its hard to hit the buttons and have no idea when you actually do. The case looks cool but its one of the worst I have seen.

Sorry to hear that. I guess I have gotten used to it using it for so long on my fasc, and pressing the buttons thru the case doesn't bother me at all. So what are you running now? Naked?

scubaz71

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I got the power and protection pack from Verizon and it is great so far. Hard shell and holster. The shell has a kickstand that works in portrait or landscape orientation. Very nice combo.

mboverst

May 15, 2011
plus.google.com
Due to the lack of skins/cases on the market right now, I just went with the Verizon silicone skin so that I wouldn't scratch it up too bad while we wait for a better option.

They had about five in the store and we tried them all, pretty shoddy fit and the manager just gave me one and said he was going to send them back. I'm curious if this was just a bad batch or if anyone else has tried one?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I got the bundle at the Verizon store as well. I'm picky about cases, and still am extremely happy with this hardshell cover. I'm not using the clip part at all.

Here are some pics, hopefully show how slim it is.

Droid Charge Case - Imgur

Wish they had that at my Verizon store. The one they had with a clip could not be removed or used as a stand. I may go back to see if they have this model and do an exchange or buy one if I have to. I like the way the clip folds flat into the case

hooskins

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I have the same case from the Verizon store. Has a kickstand which is awesome. The hard plastic on the back seems to prevent minor falls but it isn't otterbox like protection. Depends what you are looking for, but the added kickstand and the pretty good plastic case works for me. I will try to add additional pictures along with the product's sku number.

tazcordo

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I got the Verizon shell/holster combo. Doesn't add a lot of bulk and still allows easy access to the buttons. Full cases go up and somewhat block the outer buttons. It also makes it less likely to hit the power button when changing volume and vice versa. I also like the kickstand. One of the only things I missed from the thunderbolt.

das7771

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I got the power and protection pack from Verizon and it is great so far. Hard shell and holster. The shell has a kickstand that works in portrait or landscape orientation. Very nice combo.

i have the same one and its a great case...its pretty thin so it does not make the phone bulky. i also like how it slides into the holster instead of snapping in. just so other readers know the inside of the holster has a velvet like material and the edge of the case i slightly raised just enogh that the screen does not make contact what soever to the holster to prevent scratching or damage when sliding in.

LeonardKansas

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
poorly made verizon silicone case

I tried the verizon silicone skin, but the microphone hole at bottom did not line up quite right AND there was no cutout for the hdmi. No access unless i removed the case. Also, there is a hole above the volume control for a carrying strap. I have never used a strap, but thought it might be handy. Are they reliable, or do they come out and make you drop the phone?

Farabomb

May 23, 2011
www.azpinstalls.com
I had the silicone case and it was horrible. It would slip off while I was taking it out of my pocket and it made the phone feel overly bulky. Picked up the Kickstand case and like it a lot but didn't like the no top and bottom protection without the clip cover. I did just find out that you can remove the clip withe a flat head screwdriver and a little pressure if you are like me and will never use the belt clip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci