Incipio Two Piece Case Review..

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I purchased case yesterday through the Verizon store and really like it. Its two piece case silicone inner and rubberized coated outer snap over hard shell. It fits the phone very well and the hard shell fits so well to the silicone inner case they truly become one once on. I highly recommend it. $25

Reactions: tester2

moondrius

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow ! no access for the hdmi with the case on ? That sucks !

Yeah I got it and it got returned 15 minutes later. The case is alright but no hdmi cutout kills it. I don't like the inside silicon layer but its not really noticeable when the hard layer is on it. When I contacted Incipio they told me that no hdmi cutout was intended because it would have been impossible to include it because it was too big. Its sad to see that they still advertise it as having all ports open and available on the listing for this online.

moondrius

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
You could say the same thing about removing the battery door or removing the SD card No?

Not really. Its not like the phones going to be out of the case that long to make the swap. For hdmi the phone will be in use meaning you can't just put the case back on. The case will be off the whole time while using hdmi and has no protection during that time.

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Brilliant design there covering the HDMI port. How does something like that happen?

Im sure they feel it wont be used much. I will never use it and if you do you just remove the hard shell and slip the rubber down. You still have to remove the case to get at the battery or SD card no big deal to me. For me its all about fit and how well the phone is protected.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech