Slim Extended Battery?

Cruiserdude

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is a slim extended battery out or coming soon for our phones? I'm talking about the ones that companies like Seidio and Innocell make for some phones that are a slightly higher capacity battery that's the same size as the stock one. I know they make them for a lot of HTC phones, because HTC makes low capacity batteries for all their devices, but I would think they could make one with an extra few hundred mAh for us, considering how thick the stock one is.

I'm in a 4G area and can still get through the day just fine, but I've been thinking about getting something so I don't have to be so careful about how much I play music or games, as well as giving me extra life if I'm camping or if the power goes out (we've had some crazy storms the past few days, and the power has gone out for quite some time). So I thought about getting the dock, but I like my TPU case, so I thought a slim hi-cap battery would be great, but I haven't been able to find one yet.

cltatenza

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Youve usually got to give companies at least a month or 2 to come out with these parts, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a seidio replacement or mugen.

Sent from Droid Charge using Tapatalk

Cruiserdude

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Being a Honda guy, I can hardly believe something from Mugen Power is only $45! :p But that is rather expensive for a battery with 200mah extra. Good looking out though, thanks, I'll definitely have to keep my eye on this. If it gets good reviews and comes down a bit, it may give me just the extra bit of headroom to not have to be so careful throughout the day.

whitepearl86

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Being a Honda guy, I can hardly believe something from Mugen Power is only $45! :p But that is rather expensive for a battery with 200mah extra. Good looking out though, thanks, I'll definitely have to keep my eye on this. If it gets good reviews and comes down a bit, it may give me just the extra bit of headroom to not have to be so careful throughout the day.

Pretty funny you said that bc I was thinking the same thing..being a Honda girl hahah

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk