- 04-11-2013, 01:53 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Car charger, charge light on but does not charge.
I found out what the problem was! It was not the charger, it's because of the phone. My phone stops charging when the phone is overheated it's a safety mechanism that kicks in to stop the phone from over heating.If I'm doing something that takes up a lot of power, I have to let the phone cool down before charging it.
- By Chad Warns in forum HuaweiReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2013, 01:44 AM
- By nneptune in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2012, 11:03 AM
- By LBTRS in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2011, 04:08 PM
- By corpx in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 7Last Post: 11-23-2011, 08:40 AM
- By Smokexz in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-16-2011, 12:17 PM