1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is it safe to use phone while being charged by portable powerbank?

Hi,

I understand using phone while it is being charged by a normal charger is not advisable. What about using phone while it is being charged by a portable charger (powerbank)? I own a HTC one and i was told by a mobile technician HTCs own portable charger only should be used for charging HTC one. How much truth is there to it as HTC powerbank is not available in my city and i am thinking of using Sony portable charger for charging my HTC One?

Thanks,
    Vikram
    Banned

Default Re: Is it safe to use phone while being charged by portable powerbank?

You can use it while charging. That's what I've been doing for the last year or so with me phone. Japtron 5600mah charger.

Sent from HTC Note Ultra Pro on T-Mobile

I use my phone while it is charging through the wall and with a power pack just fine with no issues so I would say yes

I've been using my iphone 3g to the 5 and Samsung s4 plus their Note 3 while charging with zero issues.

Posted via Android Central App