Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Stand-Alone, Universal Battery Charger?

Having recently broken my Sony Xperia Z's screen, I replaced it with the new Kogan Agora HD+ as an interim solution until I can afford another Sony smartphone... I might however, continue to use this smartphone as for a budget smartphone, it's actually pretty good thus far (ask me again in a month!).

Anyway, I digress.

Alongside my Agora HD+, I also purchased a second battery... But I did not stop to think how I might actually recharge this battery, so now the only way to recharge this second battery is via my Agora HD+ itself.

Therefore, I am trying to find a universal, stand-alone battery charger for mobile devices, that will recharge batteries independently of the mobile device.

I have actually already found one such device:
    Charger any battery with a Universal Battery AC Home/Wall Charger, Travel Chargers

However based off the reviews on that page and a related YouTube video, the quality and practicality seems to be a bit of a mixed bag... So I'm trying to see if there are any of alternatives that might meet my needs.

Any further suggestions for similar devices would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Cyba.Cowboy; 01-12-2014 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Added additional comment related to original post.
    Opera 12- a better browser for today's Web!
    http://www.opera.com