- 01-15-2014, 11:44 PM #2
Re: portable charger for note 3
This is what I use to charge my devices while camping and traveling. Never had any problems and it charges pretty fast. I've tested it on iPod, GS2 Skyrocket, GS3, GS4, LG G2, and Note 2.
Amazon.com: Lenmar Helix 11000mAh External Portable Battery Pack & Charger (4.4A total & 3 USB Ports) for iPad,Tablets, iPhone, Android, USB Powered Devices; includes micro USB cable: Cell Phones & Accessories
There's also this battery pack if you want something made by Samsung.
Amazon.com: Samsung Universal USB Extended Battery Up Pack for Smartphones and Tablets includes cables (9000mAh): Cell Phones & Accessories
- 05-15-2014, 11:31 AM #3
- By Jean Rashkin in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:28 AM
- By Nicole Pietras in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 11:17 AM
- By jerry12 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 06:57 AM
- By badkitties in forum Moto GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 11:11 PM
- By mwatson2 in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 09:59 PM