- 135 Posts
I need a thrifty person!!!
Hey there! If you've seen some of my previous posts then you know I like to spend as little as possible on stuff. I also like my stuff to work. Hard to balance. Anyways, I need a cheap charging cable that works. By works, I mean it supports upto 2A and it won't kink two days after I buy it. I know eBay has lots of cables but most are cheap and won't work very long, won't carry a 2A charge, or are nice and really expensive, like $15 each expensive.
Does anyone know of a decent quality cheap cable? Micro USB 2.0? Something I can use to charge my S4 and that I can put in and take out of my pocket several times each day without it kinking?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-13-2014, 10:51 PM #2
- 03-13-2014, 11:24 PM #3
Re: I need a thrifty person!!!
Not sure if they are still available, but I bought a few palm pixi chargers with cable for $3-4 . the chargers are 1a,but the cable works great for 2a
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- By tophius in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2014, 11:53 PM
- By Scarlett729 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 09:22 AM
- By dragondraven14 in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2014, 08:16 PM
- By Eric Lopez3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:35 PM
- By Angela Nelson2 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2014, 01:38 PM