Would it be safe to leave an external battery charger in a car?
So I'm going on a road trip and I want to make sure my phone stays charge because I'm going to be using the GPS. Would it be safe to leave an external battery in the car when its hot inside or would it catch fire? This is the battery in question also.
Amazon.com: Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation PRO Device Charger: Black/Silver: Cell Phones & Accessories
- 05-15-2014, 02:56 AM #2
- 05-15-2014, 03:37 AM #4
Re: Would it be safe to leave an external battery charger in a car?
- By Rina Gomez in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 21Last Post: 05-27-2015, 09:05 PM
- By Cody Sauder in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2014, 03:12 PM
- By thebat1 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 08:27 AM
- By sang vu hoang in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 06:11 AM
- By kami8586 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-15-2014, 02:56 AM