As the title states, how do I turn off the Xiaomi Powerbank? I get blinking leds once I press the power button but I'm not sure what that means. If I press the button while charging my phone, it stops charging until I release my finger again. The manual included is in Chinese obvously, but I don't get a word of it since I'm European.
Is there an English manual somewhere or can someone who understands Chinese/figured it out himself or herself tell me the answer maybe?
Thanks in advance.
- 07-15-2014, 07:41 PM #2
Re: How to turn off the Xiaomi Powerbank 10400mAh?
It just stops blinking until I release my hold again, but I think I've got it figured out. If I press the power button, the leds will blink 10 times and then they'll stay off again, same procedure for when my phone is plugged in and charging only if I charge it, the blinking of the leds won't stop. Once I unplug my phone, it'll blink 10 times. At the tenth time, the leds stay on for a bit longer than the usual blinking rate and then it turns off. I think the power button is mainly to check for the battery level by toggling the leds, as it seems it knows when it's charging and when it's not.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 09:47 PM
- By sailornaruto39 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 11:35 AM
- By texansummer in forum LG G FlexReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 12:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 07:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 06:59 PM