Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Hi,

As the title states, how do I turn off the Xiaomi Powerbank? I get blinking leds once I press the power button but I'm not sure what that means. If I press the button while charging my phone, it stops charging until I release my finger again. The manual included is in Chinese obvously, but I don't get a word of it since I'm European.
    Is there an English manual somewhere or can someone who understands Chinese/figured it out himself or herself tell me the answer maybe?

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: How to turn off the Xiaomi Powerbank 10400mAh?

What happens if you press and hold the power button? Do the LEDs go off after a few seconds?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

It just stops blinking until I release my hold again, but I think I've got it figured out. If I press the power button, the leds will blink 10 times and then they'll stay off again, same procedure for when my phone is plugged in and charging only if I charge it, the blinking of the leds won't stop. Once I unplug my phone, it'll blink 10 times. At the tenth time, the leds stay on for a bit longer than the usual blinking rate and then it turns off. I think the power button is mainly to check for the battery level by toggling the leds, as it seems it knows when it's charging and when it's not.

your reply actually helped me here,but i fully charged my power bank today morning at home when i came back in evening and wished to use my power bank i found that power bank is showing half charging and it should be full charged here at this point.