- 08-04-2014, 12:32 AM #2
Re: change battery
take the two batts and compare the input and output voltages, then also check the amperes. If the numbers differ, then your shouldn't use it on the lg g pro. Usually if the voltage is lower, then your phone won't last long with a ful charge. If its higher, then you will be risking your device; later you might have to replace the power IC...I hope there will be no difference in voltage..
- By E Miller in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:20 PM
- By WBSnow in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 08-04-2014, 10:42 PM
- By Ljdeath in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 02:51 AM
- By mclasser in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:36 AM
- By dmb4nu in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:33 AM