Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cheeta186
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need Solving to Use Chrome Store in Android Phone

Hello I have an Android Phone and I want to get some extension for using on my set . Is it possible ?

Default Re: Need Solving to Use Chrome Store in Android Phone

What set are we referring to? Are we referring to being able to use your phone as a wireless display to your television?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Actually I mean... when I am trying to open Chrome Web Store on my Android Phone then I see "Sorry, your operating system is not supported just yet . The chrome Web Store is available on...." like this . So I am here to get any answer from you as a Android User . Thanks in Advance

I don't think you can actually install extensions on your phone like you can on a regular chrome browser. I think you're trying to use the Google play store maybe?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
    College student that spends far too much money on phones.
    bijutoha likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks cheeta186 and Eclipse2K . Finally I have taken a result from "https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2393487?hl=en" that he said "Chrome for Android is available in the following countries" and I am from Bangladesh. That is why, may be..it is the main Issue to use Chrome in my Android Phone .

Quote Originally Posted by bijutoha View Post
    Thanks cheeta186 and Eclipse2K . Finally I have taken a result from "https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2393487?hl=en" that he said "Chrome for Android is available in the following countries" and I am from Bangladesh. That is why, may be..it is the main Issue to use Chrome in my Android Phone .
    No matter the country you are in you cannot use Chrome apps or extentions on Android's version Chrome.