- 05-24-2014, 06:52 AM #2
- 05-24-2014, 03:48 PM #3
Re: best printer to use
Any printer should work fine as long as it is Wi-Fi ready or connected to a traditional desktop that is part of a local network. I use an older Canon laser printer.
Here's the Google support page about connecting printers, in case you're interested. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/1069693?hl=en
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- By Groundhound in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 31Last Post: 02-03-2015, 12:16 PM
- By ied0135 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 20Last Post: 09-14-2013, 12:13 AM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2013, 11:28 AM
- By texn884 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2013, 06:00 PM
- By MORANDCHI in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2013, 02:15 PM