- 436 Posts
New Chromebook user with some questions.
So I guess my biggest question is about the desktop. I see the quick links on the bottom task bar (chrome, gmail, google search, YouTube, Google Docs, and the Apps menu.
Question: Is there a way to edit that?
Second is the large desktop screen itself, can I put apps there? Organize folders like on my Note 3?
Sorry newbie Chromebook user. Thanks for any help!
- By SteveDBMe in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-18-2013, 06:53 AM
- By jimrebello in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 07:44 PM
- By iLLusive in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 03:12 PM
- By hal1 in forum Cases, Skins and Screen ProtectorsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2013, 03:18 PM
- By RodneyK19505 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2013, 08:52 AM