- 2 Posts
file transfer between android and chromebook
I want to transfer pictures between my phone and my chromebook.
First I pluged it with a usb, nothing hapend! (Why does not a dialog box or a link in the "files" apear?)
Second I tryed some wifi-apps but when I try to surf to the url (for example 192.168.0.104:8888) Chrome can't find it.
I want to transfer some GB at a time (many times) between the SD-card on the S4 and a external harddrive at the CB. I don't want to send it to Google drive/dropbox.
Whar to do? Give up android for mac?
/Torbjörn (Sweden, sorry for the spelling)
- 03-03-2014, 08:59 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: file transfer between android and chromebook
Yes, I have a backup on dropbox. The problem is that I want to copy several GB many times. My phone and my computer is in a 20 cm distance, there is a USB-connection between them, and a wifi that both are connected to, Google has made the OS on both of them. Why do I have to send my stuff half around the world anyway?
- By rebel2401 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2014, 10:42 AM
- By Guysakar in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 12:29 AM
- By jwwilker in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 6Last Post: 03-03-2014, 09:50 PM
- By nirajvashi in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 02:15 PM
- By Manny Mangat in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2014, 10:33 AM