Which Chrome book do you own?

techiecappydog

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
OK let's hear from all you chrome book lovers out there..Has stated which chrome book(s) do you own?
I have the 14 inch HP with Intel inside and lifetime 4 g from T Mobile. I also have a cool cover on it that I got from amazon. Very nice protection for.
Search for Ipearl on amazon.

Give your furry friend a hug today! 🐶

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I have the HP 11 in red/white. Added stickers, no covers or anything yet.

IMG_20140518_160901.jpg

And with light bar!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't look like many have chromebooks or just not interested in sharing.

Give your furry friend a hug today :-D

Probably just the wrong site to be looking for a big Chromebook discussion--I figure most people come to AC to talk about Android.

The Asus Chromebooks look pretty good, but with the growing wave of new Chromebooks, it'll be interesting to see how the various manufacturers try to distinguish themselves. Better screens, nicer build quality or finish, better speakers ...

Algus

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I think some Chromebooks have the speakers coming through the keyboard itself. Can't remember which one, though--maybe the Chromebook 11?

Yep. As I recall the Chromebook 11 got some very positive feedback for its speakers back when it first came out. As for me

2012 Samsung Chromebook 303
2013 HP Chromebook 14 4G

I bought the HP to replace my Samsung but I still use the Samsung regularly (typing on it now in fact!). I mostly leave my 14 on the desk and use it for streaming video and when I have a larger writing project I'm working on. I prefer to drag my Samsung around the house when I'm loafing around.

Algus

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
The Asus looks pretty good. I'm really impressed that they're bringing the larger screen at the same price point as well. It's no upgrade for me but I like Asus products so I'll be looking forward to their 2015 offering.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Wow good deal. You going for it?

Give your furry friend a hug today :-D

Sigh. Hard to justify, since I already have a C720 which works just great, and a cheap Win 8.1 laptop as my kitchen laptop. I'll probably hold off until something better comes along!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21