Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bhameyedoc
  • 1 Post By macroguy07
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Oh yes--new HP Chromebook 14!

Got this for $219 refurbished from Woot.com. Great deal! 4 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD, 200 MB/mo of T-Mobile HSPA+ data free for life (no longer just for 2 yrs). Compared to my Acer C720 (which I still like a lot), this has a better screen, better keyboard, and better speakers. A bit heavy, though, so this is my new utility kitchen laptop (replacing a cheap Win8 laptop that seems to be getting clunkier by the day), while the lightweight C720 is for on-the-go stuff.

Global Posts
    30,991 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Default Re: Oh yes--new HP Chromebook 14!

Not bad for $219.

Enjoy your Chromebook!

I got one from the same deal. I am really enjoying mine. I love the super-quick boot up and the great battery life.
    B. Diddy likes this.

got my hands on the toshiba 13" chromebook today - totally love it wish i'd jumped ship from Microsoft a while back

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Got this for $219 refurbished from Woot.com. Great deal! 4 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD, 200 MB/mo of T-Mobile HSPA+ data free for life (no longer just for 2 yrs). Compared to my Acer C720 (which I still like a lot), this has a better screen, better keyboard, and better speakers. A bit heavy, though, so this is my new utility kitchen laptop (replacing a cheap Win8 laptop that seems to be getting clunkier by the day), while the lightweight C720 is for on-the-go stuff.
    Got one of these, too. Very nice with the 4 GB ram and 32 GB SSD hard drive.

Living in the Google World, now using Google Drive for my data files, Google Plus for my photos, and Google Music for all the music that I collected over the years. All syncs well between my Nexus 5, Dell Venue 8, and HP 14 Chromebook.
    B. Diddy likes this.