How can I manage files from Android apps via Chromebook?

A

AC Question

Hello there. Just your average Chromebook exploiter here. I'm not sure if this is the place to ask but I might as well.

So I learned how to set up Android apps on my Acer C7 Chromebook. Whoopie. I immediately went to downloading APKs and creating extensions for them. Everything worked great so far... until I downloaded an emulator. I noticed that loading up a game on it is much easier said than done... I say this cause I can't find my way on opening roms for the emulator.

I am an experienced Android user, and I know how to navigate through the files, since everything is exactly how it would be as if it's on an android device itself. The problem, however, is how to manage these files. This goes for all android apps on Chromebook. The directories for Android itself is there, but not from the Chromebook. And I can't find these files anywhere on my storage. I even attempted to show hidden files to see if that'd make a difference. Nothing.

So the apps has these "files" from somewhere, but what can I do to view them from the File Manager? And more importantly, how do I manage them?