AXGIO Quick Charge 3.0 Car Charger Dual Port USB Fast Charger Review

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
7c15cc6fe9bdaa496f0eba8f2bd5d779.jpg

The fine folks at AXGIO sent me their Quick Charge 3.0 Car Charger Dual Port USB Fast Charger with 2 Sets of Micro-USB Cables. This car charger works well and is also aesthetically pleasing. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality car charger

Packaging/Build
The charger was packaged in a small brown cardboard box. The charger was on one side of the box, while the microUSB cables were on the other side. The charger is average size compared to other dual quick chargers out there, and the cable feels sturdy. The charger has a matte black finish, which feels pleasant and also shouldn’t show scratches as much as the glossy finish some other companies use.

b63b7bcd3653cfb0e23f55ab86164f5d.jpg
b7981d1a6eadfdfb23637df4478c841a.jpg

As a bonus, it also includes (2) microUSB cables, which worked perfectly on my Moto G4 Plus. Please do note though that many new Androids are using USB C, so you may need to use your stock cable if this applies to you.

611ZIELbYKL._SL1200_.jpg

Usage
I was originally going to test this with my Samsung Galaxy Note 7, however, the recall came around, and so I turned in that phone, and therefore was not able to test it's quick charge capabilities simultaneously on both ports. However, I was able to test this charger with my Lenovo Moto G4 Plus and iPhone 7 Plus, and the charger worked well. When used with the Lenovo Moto G4 Plus, it did indicate Turbo Charging, which is Lenovo’s implementation of Qualcomm Quick Charge. Please see the chart below for the charging rate on the Moto G4 Plus. This is about what I see when using a variety of Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 chargers. In reality, it really should support any phone that is compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 such as the Note 7, S7, HTC 10, LG G5, and more. Although this is Quick Charge 3.0, it is also backwards compatible with Quick Charge 2.0. For my iPhone 7 Plus, it charged about as quick as other third party wall chargers that I have used from various brands. There is no charging chart because Apple doesn’t support it.

4a6f6122009a57ff2f10ab0be364f3e5.png

Conclusion
I would recommend this charger to anyone looking for a dual Quick Charge 3.0 car charger. If you are interested, please go to Amazon and pick one up:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DEUUUG6

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star