MHL adapter for galaxy S4 Active
I am wondering if anyone has a had a problem hooking up via mhl to a vizio smart tv? I have the 11 pin mhl adapter (samsung brand) and am showing a no signal black screen on my 42 vizio led smart tv. Yes the tv is set on the right hdmi input. My mhl adapter works fine on all my other tvs. except the 42 vizio smart tv.
- 11-01-2013, 10:38 AM #2
It is a 2 piece adapter. It originally came with my infuse 4g. I bought the micro usb 5 pin to 11 pin adapter so would work on my s4 active. Also have original usb charger to power the mhl. I know it works because I have had working on 3 other (non smart) tv's. I have contacted Vizio to see if they could help and the kid over tech support, told me there is absolutely no way to mirror a phone on the tv. I automatically said thank you and hung up because I knew they would be no help!! The CEC setting ( on tv) on the hdmi inputs even recognize that a mhl device is plugged in. But no go on picture or sound.
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-01-2013, 12:16 PM #4
- 11-01-2013, 02:37 PM #6
- 11-01-2013, 02:44 PM #8
- By Ratbert in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 67Last Post: 06-09-2015, 11:11 AM
- By kentrol72 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2013, 12:42 AM
- By Brainerd in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 16Last Post: 11-07-2013, 11:07 PM
- By Brennon Addy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2013, 07:14 PM
- By spepi in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 22Last Post: 11-01-2013, 07:56 PM