About OTG performance - possible reasons why make a difference on my tablet and phone ?
Never before had I a chance to use the so called " On The Go " function . I perceived the most advantage of this function during the travel of last week through my friend.In and out of devices ,very convenient. So when I came back, I ordered at once the same item with him , a SD card reader adapter with OTG . ( I bought it after I read the instruction details and affirm its compatibility with my tablet and phone.)
Firstly I use it with my Samsung Galaxy Tab. The item goes well and I can reach my data quickly and completely. Then I plug it into Nexus 5 with the same Micro SD card. My phone sense this "invader" very slowly. Something is wrong with my data. The data on the card are not shown completely. A part of the data disappear.
I have no experience like this. Any possible reasons why this strange phenomenon happened. Any suggestion prefereed !!
- 01-10-2014, 08:15 AM #2
Re: About OTG performance - possible reasons why make a difference on my tablet and phone ?
It could be you're not using a file explorer that can handle otg. Try Nexus Media Importer. Also, how big is the card and what file system is it formatted in?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
- 01-10-2014, 10:21 PM #4
- 01-27-2014, 02:24 PM #6
- 02-13-2014, 03:47 AM #8
- By davemacd in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2014, 08:08 AM
- By Lilshaq65 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:22 AM
- By Gbuch in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:05 AM
- By dubled11 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 11:05 PM
- By kriix in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 08:14 PM