Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can someone please explain something about Bluetooth stuff for me…

Sometimes things can be paired to the point of an item being able to keep your phone unlocked. But sometimes they can connect and not be able to unlock your phone, I’m assuming that means in the case of the latter that means only one piece can speak to/communicate to the other and the other only receive? What is one that the other isn’t? Or what does one have that the other doesn’t.

I have no experience with Bluetooth other than my printer, never even had a headset, so I'll probably have follow up questions. tia

Default Re: Can someone please explain something about Bluetooth stuff for me…

your phone or computer sends the bluetooth signal and your other device like stereo or printer recives

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Can someone please explain something about Bluetooth stuff for me…

So can I connect my car stereo via blue tooth to hear phone through car speakers