UE Mini Boom Bluetooth Speakers
i just bought the new UE Mini Boom. i love it! my criteria -
1. True Left and Right STEREO Channels in the box - TWO Speakers - L/R!
2. LOUD and CLEAR volume
3. Great compact form factor - easy to throw in travel bag or beach bag
4. standard micro USB charger - who wants to F with a proprietary charger like on Bose and several others? F That!
5. 10 hour battery life
6. 50 foot Bluetooth Range
7. Bluetooth 4.0
8. NFC Support
9. Clean/Sleek Design/Controls.
10. Durable Design.
12. reasonable price - $89-$99.
also - you can buy two and use their App from Play Store and join the two speakers as L/L and R/R or as L/R and L/R if you prefer - all via their App. check it out - the UE Mini Boom is amazing. one is all i need. great for beach and pool and anywhere around the house. i highly recommend!!!
UE MINI BOOM Portable Bluetooth Speaker | Ultimate Ears Bluetooth Speakers | Ultimate Ears
- 04-21-2014, 03:24 PM #2
- 08-19-2014, 12:35 PM #3
- 250 Posts
Re: UE Mini Boom Bluetooth Speakers
I was looking for a bluetooth speaker and after a bit of research, happened upon the UE Mini Boom. For it's size, this thing is LOUD and CLEAR. Using my Viper4Android enhanced Note 3 makes this such an enjoyable product. Took it to the beach and my friends couldn't believe that something so small was putting out such great sound. I also strip this puppy to the rake on my bike for some tunes when riding. Great product. [$99 on there website but check out Amazon - 4 speakers of different colors, each having it's own price. I got the black with red grill - $80.00]
- By socacola in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 61Last Post: 04-22-2014, 03:53 PM
- By Rose4uKY in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 04-06-2014, 10:14 PM
- By freddyttt in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 03-30-2014, 01:17 AM
- By molichick in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 12:02 AM
- By supreme_33 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:10 PM