Sharkk Bluetooth Keyboard Review

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Sharkk BT Keyboard

I just recently purchased this keyboard from Amazon, to go with my Note Pro 12.2 Tablet. I love the tablet, and while it is the larger screen, and allows for a nice size keyboard on it, I have never been as fast at typing on screen. I knew from the start that I would want to get a keyboard, but I just couldn't bring myself to drop $100 - $130 dollars for the name brand, laptop style models.

I know that you can use the others when them seperate, but they are more designed for sitting at a desk, and holding the screen for you. I really just wanted to get some type of smaller keyboard. I looked at the Microsoft, but saw several reviews that talked about lots of lag and connection issues. I even considered the wired one from Belkin, but for the money, I would rather go wireless.

I have only had this keyboard a few days, but so far I love it. It syncs up easily, and I have not had any noticible lag. I have used it typing articles, forums, and emails. I also have not seen any issues with the wifi connecting while using this, like others have talked about earlier on. I am not sure if something changing in the software, or if it is a difference with the keyboard.

This also has a backlight. I have not really tested it out yet, but seems like it would be handy when typing in bed. I find that I am pretty quick typing on it, compared to a normal keyboard. I do have large hands(can palm a full size basketball), and it fits, they just feel close together. Its very light, and you honestly wouldn't notice having it in your bag.

My one complaint on it at this point, is that I wish it had some sort of cover to protect the keys when carrying it. It does come with a soft bag, but nothing with structure. I am not to worried in my normally day to day bag. I will just put it where it faces the bag and the tablet on the other side.

I am happy to answer any questions you might have on it. I plan on trying it with my Note 3 sometime, just to see how it works. Though, with the tablet, I don't see typing anything too long on the phone anymore.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay