| || |
Ok. Lets run through this sterol by step, as you asked.
Originally Posted by doublehitman88
1. Place update.zip on the root of your sdcard (ensure it is named update.zip, not update.zip.zip ... If you have your computer setup to show file extensions, there should be one zip, if not, then none.)
2. Place phone in download mode (power off, then hold vol down abs power at the same time.)
3. (this assumes samsung drivers and odin are already installed). Plug phone in, open odin, and look for the bic that turns yellow, and has "com", and a number in it.
4. Place the test 4 file I linked in pda, and uncheck auto reboot. Then hit start. Ut should take about 5 seconds, and you will have pass 1/ fail 0 I'm the dialogue box.
5. Unplug phone, pull battery, and reinstall.
6. Boot thu recovery by holding volk up, vol down and power ask at once.
7. Using volume rocker, scroll to "apply sdcard: update.zip" and select using menu button (where it would be).
Do what you need to. NOTE. Ec09 will revert to stock recovery on reboot, so to well have to flash that everitt time you want to get into cwm recovery. A deodexed rom will remove that issue.
Sent from my SCH-I400 using Tapatalk 2