[How to] Fix unknown baseband, Radio/modem replacement

itechengine

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I was using CWM 6.0.1.5 on my xolo q800, then i have decided to switch to TWRP, some ***** posted wrong recovery.img of TWRP 2.5.0.0
I have installed the TWRP recovery using my PC, and then when the phone rebooted I lost my dual sim networks.
getting Invalid IMEI for both the SIM's, Unknown baseband.
SIM's are only working with STOCK ROM, If i try to flash any other custom ROM SIM's are not working.
Please help.

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
hi, atlast i have found a solution of the "radio off" problem. It will definitely work...........just follow my instructions............

1. First of all you need to have the stock rom for your phone which you can easily find by googling.
2. Now run the sp flash tool in your pc.
3. click on the "scatter loading" botton and select the .txt file by browsing your downloaded stock rom.
4. Now click the "format" option on top of the flash tool.
5. Now switch off your phone and connect it to your pc via usb cable and press the up/down volume bottons for detecting.
6. once detected, your phone will be formatted.
7. now disconnect your phone from pc and close the sp tool. Then repeat the steps from 2 to 3.
8. Now click on the "download" option on top of the sp flash tool.
9. and again connect your phone and make it detected in the same process described earlier.
10. once the flashing is completed you will see a green o .
11. now disconnect your phone and switch it on, and the radio of your phone will be turned on.
12. also you need to rewrite the imei nos going to engineer mode by simply dialing *#3646633#*#*

Guys, I worked hard to find this solution so, if this process works please make a little donation to my sbi account 30449335478

Muhammad Tanveer

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
if you can get fastboot mode... then send these commands.
fastboot erase modem
then
fastboot erase modemst1
then
fastboot erase modemst2
after this flash your firmware.... and you are done...

Morris Harrison

May 2, 2016
Visit site
hi, atlast i have found a solution of the "radio off" problem. It will definitely work...........just follow my instructions............

1. First of all you need to have the stock rom for your phone which you can easily find by googling.
2. Now run the sp flash tool in your pc.
3. click on the "scatter loading" botton and select the .txt file by browsing your downloaded stock rom.
4. Now click the "format" option on top of the flash tool.
5. Now switch off your phone and connect it to your pc via usb cable and press the up/down volume bottons for detecting.
6. once detected, your phone will be formatted.
7. now disconnect your phone from pc and close the sp tool. Then repeat the steps from 2 to 3.
8. Now click on the "download" option on top of the sp flash tool.
9. and again connect your phone and make it detected in the same process described earlier.
10. once the flashing is completed you will see a green o .
11. now disconnect your phone and switch it on, and the radio of your phone will be turned on.
12. also you need to rewrite the imei nos going to engineer mode by simply dialing *#3646633#*#*

Guys, I worked hard to find this solution so, if this process works please make a little donation to my sbi account 30449335478
So what's the .txt fil? Do you know we're to get the stock rom for Att. Samsung note 3 n900a? The ones I have are not showing up in the program.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12