| || |
[ROM][SAP] BACKside CM7.2[PORT]
[HL]Introducing the BACKside ROM, a port of CyanogenMod7 for the Optimus V, ported now to the Optimus C.[/HL]
I am not a developer! I simply took a few files, switched them around, and posted it. Don't thank me, thank JerryScript in the original thread! Re: [ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1
You do not need to flash the MMS fix on this.
IMPORTANT: This has the potential to brick your device if you don't know what you're doing. If you don't know what you're doing, don't attempt it. If you do happen to brick your device, there is probably a way to fix it, so feel free to ask the talented people on this forum if you need help and they'll be glad to help you.
- Thank you to PlayfulGod for his MMS fix which I used in this ROM.
- Thanks to BobZhome for making a CM7 for the Optimus C, which I used to port.
Not everything has been confirmed as of yet, and because this is in beta there is no way to assure that everything is working fine, but as far as we know and have been able to test, everything should work fine!
- ICS transition and rotation animations
- More frequent CyanogenMod syncs.
- Easter Eggs! (See if you can find them all.)
- Fully synced with the newest version of CyanogenMod 7.2
- Ability to change bootanimations in CyanogenMod settings
- Ability to refresh the status bar so you don't have to reboot for status bar changes to take effect.
- Ability to disable ICS animations
- Awesome bootanimation.
- Very smooth.
- Everything else CyanogenMod has to offer!
- Personal preferences, I guess..
If you like this ROM, then you'll love these nice looking themes to spice it up a little.
Get your themes here!
More can be found on Optimus V threads.
Green Machine Theme:
Awesome theme made for the Optimus V.
-Download the flashable zip here.
Download BACKside-OptimusC-04092012.zip from below.
2) copy to a safe place on your sdcard where you will remember it.
3) Boot into recovery mode (Hold down volume down, home, and power while completely powered off)
4) Wipe everything except sdcard.
5) Go to flash zip menu and toggle signature verification. click flash zip and navigate to where you stored the ROM.
6) Select this ROM, and when it asks if you really want to, press menu.
7) Also, if you want the Google Play Store, or other Google apps, be sure to also flash the newest version of gapps here. (Reboot after flashing the ROM and then flash gapps.)
8) Reboot into CM7.2
(A slash means it doesn't work)
- Fix for quick unlock bug that prevented passwords over 8 characters from working
- Workaround for allowing more systemui elements to be themed
- Typo fixed in dalvik that caused some thread crashes
- Three fixes in webkit to prevent crashes due to garbage collection
- Added the ability to show or hide system icons in the status bar including wifi - 3g - bluetooth - sync - gps
- Fixed the delay bug in home key double tap to launch custom activity
- Fixed MMS this time -old fashioned way
Screenshots with theme installed:
Enjoy it, everyone, and remember to click "thanks" if you like it, and post your comments!