Pricing?

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
You are best asking cricket perhaps. Here in Oz, the networks are fiercely competing and will bend over backwards to get your business....

telrod11

May 8, 2013
Visit site
They would split your data between phones. 2.5 each.
$40, for the first, then $35 for the second. If you put it on autopsy, you'll get a $5 discount on each line.

(just added my wife to the same plan. You can pay more for more data)

david61983

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Is the coverage really better than Sprint and T-Mobile as they say? I know data is capped at 8mb but I rarely ever watch videos if not on WiFi. There are no overage charges correct? They just cap your speed at 2g when you over right?

telrod11

May 8, 2013
Visit site
They run on the AT&T backbone, as they are owned by AT&T. I flipped from AT&T to them, and my coverage is identical.
Speed is really not been an issue.

david61983

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
I just read the article on Tomsguide where he discusses the prepaid carriers and said Cricket had poor coverage and that Metro PCS which is owned by T-Mobile was much better.

rocknrollover

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
They run on the AT&T backbone, as they are owned by AT&T. I flipped from AT&T to them, and my coverage is identical.
Speed is really not been an issue.

Did same thing my thoughts if your good on at&t then cricket should be fine,my coverage in s same ,very good.

telrod11

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I just read the article on Tomsguide where he discusses the prepaid carriers and said Cricket had poor coverage and that Metro PCS which is owned by T-Mobile was much better.

If T-Mobile's coverage is better in your area than Att, then that would be better for you.

Russ93

Jan 27, 2017
Visit site
It all depends on the area you live, for example I live on long island,NY and I previously had tmobile and had horrible service and just switched too cricket. Do far it's better than tmobile. Not sure if you're still interested in cricket but they have some really good deals going on right now and even increased their data on the plans and added a $30/month plan as well.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
We got my son cricket and it is awesome.
Of course this is after I just shelled out $$ for a new HTC 10 verizon.
We were told that for 3 lines with 2.5gb of data each and 2 lines with 5gb of data after discounts its 120 a month.

Basically the 5th line is free because you get $5.00 off, then 10, then 15 if I understand their discounting correctly.

telrod11

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Cricket plans are getting even better:

$25/month - unlimited voice and SMS, no data, for feature phones and BYOP only
$30/month - unlimited voice, messaging and data, first 1 GB at high speed
$40/month - unlimited voice, messaging and data, first 2.5 3 GB at high speed
$50/month - unlimited voice, messaging and data, first 8 GB at high speed
$60/month - unlimited voice, messaging and data, first 10 12 GB at high speed
$70/month - unlimited voice, messaging and high speed data

Cricket Announces Data Increases, Free Phones For Switchers | Prepaid Phone News