Moto XPE and N6

TacoKingYo

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi, two questions.....
1. Is a build for the Moto X Pure Edition in the works? (Have a few friends who were wondering)
2. I often get notifications about roaming despite roaming being turned off. Is it possible to turn these notifications off? (Running latest nightly on n6)

Posted from my amazingly smexy Nexus 6, powered by CM

Cyngn Ray

Official Cyanogen Support
Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
1. Not that I personally am aware of. You can check out XDA to see if anyone is working on bring up or an unofficial build at this time.

2. What exact nightly are you running? How long have you seen these notifications when roaming is off?

TacoKingYo

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
1. Not that I personally am aware of. You can check out XDA to see if anyone is working on bring up or an unofficial build at this time.

Ok, thank you.

2. What exact nightly are you running? How long have you seen these notifications when roaming is off?

I'm still getting it on yesterday's build. 12.1-20150927-NIGHTLY-shamu I just got it a few minutes ago 3 times.

Cyngn Ray

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Was there a build where you did not see the notifications? I need an exact date so I can file a regression ticket in our Jira Nightly Regression project.

TacoKingYo

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Was there a build where you did not see the notifications? I need an exact date so I can file a regression ticket in our Jira Nightly Regression project.

I only recently unlocked my bootloader; my first build was cm-12.1-20150923-NIGHTLY. I'm sorry that this doesn't provide much help... :/
I live in a place with very spotty cell signal so it does get annoying
Thanks

Cyngn Ray

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
No worries, every case is different. However, I have not been able to recreate the issue (I also live out where service is not great). I will continue to monitor to see if I see someone else talk about having the issue across all of our social media points and forums.

TacoKingYo

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Sorry to keep bothering you but now I'm noticing half of the Google search bar is appearing on my home screen. I don't think it's a problem with Trebuchet launcher. Running 12.1-20150929-NIGHTLY-shamu. Appears on all home screens. Does not appear in app drawer. When I got to multitasking, it shows the full bar, but pressing the home button makes it go back to only showing half.

TacoKingYo

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
What launcher are you running on the device currently?

Trebuchet, although I have noticed it's gone now...which is weird because I haven't done anything to try to fix it. I even rebooted my phone before I made that post and haven't shut my phone off since....
Oh well :) thanks for your time

TacoKingYo

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi Ray
I just loaded up Marshmallow on my phone, but I did notice something
Since build 20151001-NIGHTLY (if I remember the naming convention) until at least build 20151004-NIGHTLY on shamu, my phone was having problems connecting to data services on Verizon.
I wasn't sure if it was software related or if I needed to return my phone, so that's why I didn't say anything until now, after I flashed Marshmallow and the problem disappeared.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20