AC: First CyanogenMod 13 nightlies now bringing Marshmallow to select phones.

Cyngn Ray

Official Cyanogen Support
Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Yes indeed! If you have tried one of the CM 13 nightlies and are having issues, please post in the CM forums so we can try to help.

Cyngn Ray

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Me either! Shamu is my daily driver. But, the upside is that with CM13 in its infancy, there are indeed issues that are being worked on. By the time it comes to Shamu, hopefully we get a lot of them ironed out.

Cyngn Ray

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
It means that nightlies have started to roll! Be advised that the builds are in their infancy, so there will be issues.

Poincare

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I have been observing Cyanogen releases for a while but I am still on a crappy Blackberry (non-android) phone. I would like to jump to Cyanogen now hopefully with a great phone. Can anyone recommend a top-notch phone that will work with Cyanogen and/or cyanogenmod? Thanks!

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I have been observing Cyanogen releases for a while but I am still on a crappy Blackberry (non-android) phone. I would like to jump to Cyanogen now hopefully with a great phone. Can anyone recommend a top-notch phone that will work with Cyanogen and/or cyanogenmod? Thanks!
I am rocking a Motorola Nexus 6. Runs CM very well.
Easy to root and now very inexpensive on Amazon and Swappa.

Mav. :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85