Question for the Cyanogen team...

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Would you guys consider doing a YouTube video on how to build for Cyanogen? The written instructions Are well thought out, but sometimes seeing it done helps out a lot.

I know there are already some videos on how to do it, but some of the more complete ones are quite old, and the newer ones seem to skip steps.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Would you guys consider doing a YouTube video on how to build for Cyanogen? The written instructions Are well thought out, but sometimes seeing it done helps out a lot.

I know there are already some videos on how to do it, but some of the more complete ones are quite old, and the newer ones seem to skip steps.

This would be a great video to see.

Cyngn Ray

Official Cyanogen Support
Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi there,

Not sure a video walkthrough would achieve more than the written one would. The issues we see with this are more environment focused, meaning that something in the user environment itself is causing a block, creating a video that would cover a wide array of these blocks may be...difficult. But, I will take a look, and see what the feasibility would be.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,

Not sure a video walkthrough would achieve more than the written one would. The issues we see with this are more environment focused, meaning that something in the user environment itself is causing a block, creating a video that would cover a wide array of these blocks may be...difficult. But, I will take a look, and see what the feasibility would be.

Thanks for at least looking into it, though. I think what I had in mind was this:
1. Something official from CM (seeing new videos from the YT channel seems like a good idea.)
2. Something that is relatively up to date
3. Even just the basics in video format.

I will agree the written instructions on CM's site are well written out. However, in my case, there are times where I need to see what's going on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol