- 12-30-2014, 10:10 AM #76
- 01-30-2015, 12:03 PM #77
- 11-15-2015, 03:40 PM #78
- 1 Posts
Re: Dell Streak 7 Charging port busted Woes. and FIX!
I have some q's about the pics you posted
is the negative wire you have coming off the microusb port soldered to the metal on the old pdmi port?
Is the positive wire soldered to just 1 pin or 2 pins on the micro usb port?
for the data transfer it looks like you might have used some single strand copper , and ran them to the white marks on the board which I assume are the solder points for the pdmi... are they connected to points 3 and 5?
any clarification would be great help .
- By girlinthesw in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2013, 09:31 AM
- By Chuckles 135 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2012, 11:39 AM
- By matrix2004 in forum Dell StreakReplies: 11Last Post: 02-09-2011, 07:00 PM
- By potheadhero in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2011, 12:55 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 34Last Post: 05-08-2010, 04:42 PM