Streak not making calls or sms

toffee-boy

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi Guys, I have recently (and slightly drunkenly) bought a Streak off e-bay......now theres no need to laugh!!! The thing works great apart from after 30mins or so after a hard reset it will not make or recieve calls or messages but will connect to the internet via 3g! And when i go into settings i get the message "Network or sim card error!".
O2 have sent me a replacement sim which works fine in my HTC Desire but i have the same old problems with my streak.
I have checked wether the phone is stolen but the report comes back ok and O2 have checked the imei number too and they say there is no block on it.
Any ideas anybody??!??

toffee-boy

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, it works after a factory reset for about 30mins to an hour but after that when i try to make a call it just ends straight away. It cant be the sim as i'm using it in my Desire with no problems at all. Plus when i go into call settings i get an error message as above.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Im not sure about O2, but have they locked that particular device to your account? Im an AT&T subscriber so Im not sure how that works for you, but for me they dont have to know what Device I have in order for it to function properly.

Heres another question. After you sobered up and was able to read the auction clearly, what does it say about the phone? And also, what kind of feedback does the seller have with selling items? Those are the big things to look for. Very good possibility the Seller sold it saying that everything was fine with it. He have a return policy?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae