Honeycomb coming to Streak 7 Info

BC4Jesus

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I just watched a really interesting two part review of the Dell Streak 7 from CNET. The guy doing the review said that the Dell Stage interface on the 7 is the same as that on the Streak 5. He mentioned that Dell most likely didn't want to put forth alot of development effort in the interface because (and he is presuming) they will be sending the Honeycomb update to the 7. That, in my opinion, makes total sense. Any thoughts?

Bob C.

mellojoe

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Notice that the Streak 7 did not follow the Streak 5 on ATT. I'm curious if the delay in getting the official FroYo update caused them to move to TMo. If they want timely updates (ie: honeycomb) then they probably didn't want the hassle and delays that ATT caused.

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
A road map had the release date I think, look it up in some if the previous Androidcentral articles.

Sent from my Nexus S

KenpoAP

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
We first need a working recovery! Need help here! @binarybishop is working on it! Folklore him on twitter!

From my CM7 urban themed Glacier

joshua777la

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
not sure if this is the right form to post this in but is it possible to root a streak 7 and have an app that allows me to run win 7, been searching all over the net and came up empty on information. I want to have access to my home pc from the streak 7.

ThunderFan

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Whatever came of the Streak 7 getting Honeycomb? Was it all just a load being spewed by Dell and ignorant cell phone salesman trying to get customers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech