Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Please test my first app which tackles todo lists in a different way

About a month ago I started learning Android development (long time web developer). The first thing I wanted to make was a todo app that approached things in my own way which is a bit different from what's out there already. Basically, focus on time (specifically right now, this next hour for example) rather than a bunch of lists, categories, tags, future future planning, etc. That stuff just over complicated things for me. I explained my way of thinking to someone my thoughts on things right as I was starting and I think it resonated. I also saw a couple of app requests on a subreddit that matched what I was doing here and here.

I still have a few more things I want to add but I think it works well now and I'm looking for some alpha testers. If you'd like an invite please PM your address and I'll add you to the G+ tester group so you can access the app in the play store or join yourself https://plus.google.com/communities/...05003478130395. Screenshots

Thank you.

I have also attached an APK
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Please test my first app which tackles todo lists in a different way

This app is great for my job.. so far, so good.

Super Nerdified 4.3 Note 3 n900a
    Triple boot thanks to Safestrap
    X Note
    Firenote v16
    Alliance v6
    bobcatroms awesome theme with my own personal touch.