Looking for Beta testers for my new app!

Android_Zippy

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I've finished my first Android app, and having gone through Alpha, am now looking for some Beta testers (just a small group - maybe around 10 or so).

The app is a retro-style 2D game and I would like to make sure it runs on as many devices as possible in addition to getting some general feedback :D

I envisage the test period to be around a week or so.

The app has been (alpha) tested on quite a few devices, but I've not been able to test on any HTC handsets or the Google Nexus 7 tablet, so would be interesting if anyone has one of those it could be tested on - but any device would be great as I'd also like to know if you enjoyed the game!

Please PM me if you're interested and I'll add you to the test group and send you a link to download from the Play Store!! (Android 2.3 > required)

Thanks very much for any interest!!

TechZ1126

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm game let me know if you would like for me to try it out.....I'll provide screenshots and feedback
device: Galaxy S4 sprint 4.4.2

-Thanks a mill
Osio

Posted via the Android Central App

carson roberson

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

I've finished my first Android app, and having gone through Alpha, am now looking for some Beta testers (just a small group - maybe around 10 or so).

The app is a retro-style 2D game and I would like to make sure it runs on as many devices as possible in addition to getting some general feedback :D

I envisage the test period to be around a week or so.

The app has been (alpha) tested on quite a few devices, but I've not been able to test on any HTC handsets or the Google Nexus 7 tablet, so would be interesting if anyone has one of those it could be tested on - but any device would be great as I'd also like to know if you enjoyed the game!

Please PM me if you're interested and I'll add you to the test group and send you a link to download from the Play Store!! (Android 2.3 > required)

Thanks very much for any interest!!

HTC desire

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2