Cross Promotion Club (Promote your app for free)

megasoft78

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,
I'm an indie Android developer and recently with other indies we decide build our SDK to help each other to promote our apps and games.

The main idea is to give more impressions to new apps and games in the first 30 days to get them in ranking.
We are going to give 60% of our impressions to new apps and games and 40% to old ones.

Here's the rules to partecipate:
We are going to review the app or game of the developer who want to partecipate (No junk, no push notifications, no aggressive advertising)
We don't balance impressions, clicks or installs because we believe we should grow together. Anyway we track them using Google Analytics.
We have an empty slow for new apps/games every 10 days. We split 60% of impressions giving 30% to apps/games with less than 10 days, 20% to apps/games between 10 and 20 days and 10% to apps/games between 20 and 30 days.
Any app/game should keep the SDK at least for 3 months (We'd like you keep it to help everyone).
We use 2 type of ads : A Modal and an AppWall and we show them 50%-50%. We support portrait and landscape orientation.
We show ads in a consistent way onload. We show it once a day skipping the first run.
Our SDK support Unity.
Permissions required are : ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and INTERNET to download the ads.
We have 2 servers at the moment hosting a json file and images and icons. We load balance on them.

I attached a couple of screenshot of the AppWall and Modal we show.

This is a completelly free service!

If you want to join us send me an email with a link to the app/game you want to promote to megasoft78@yahoo.it

Attachments

• AppWall.jpg
    AppWall.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Modal.jpg
    Modal.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae