[APP][FREE] App Eater: A highly functional uninstaller with incredibly useful home screen widgets

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
App Eater: A highly functional uninstaller with incredibly useful home screen widgets

l3AUbBDGyFzxp16jNppZhpoiWRWKBBrADWWV8RPp-tnTJcbtO8qU7MDjeSxV1oEjCOk=w100

App Eater (Uninstaller) lets you remove unwanted apps right from your home screen, in addition to being a fully functional standalone uninstaller.

Using the widgets, you can uninstall the following without even entering the app:
  • Last installed app
  • Last updated app
  • Most recently used app
Each widget shows the icon of the app you will be uninstalling as well, to make it even more intuitive. Take a look at the screenshots to see what I mean.

Additionally, App Eater is an extremely capable standalone uninstaller, with features including:
  • Easy access to last installed, last updated, and most recently used apps
  • List mode to show all apps (including non-application packages like widgets)
  • Batch uninstall
  • Silent batch uninstall (rooted devices only- this is an Android limitation)
  • Option to show system apps
  • System app uninstall (rooted devices only- this is an Android limitation)
  • Disable apps (rooted devices only- this is an Android limitation)
  • Clear app data and cache (rooted devices only- this is an Android limitation)
  • Ability to lock apps to prevent their removal from within App Eater or the widgets
  • Sort by name, install date, update date, size, system/user installed, recently used, disabled/enabled status, and locked status
  • Reverse sort order
  • Search all apps for a specific string
  • Long press to open app, open app info, open Play Store listing, or share app
  • System storage info displayed
  • "Apps Eaten" counter to track number of uninstalls with app
  • More features coming soon!

I want App Eater to replace whatever uninstaller you are using now. Its widget functionality doesn't exist in any other app, and I intend for the standalone uninstaller to be the absolute best in the Play Store. More features are coming soon, but please let me know if you want anything in particular. Thanks, and enjoy!

Screenshots:
NQk5BMgHamtFslaPR4Q-C1OiZcw0C6ZKEQzc74hK3eNXVkjASqlKOc9RKn3SKhr5rT4=h600

0fmnPPbTj0eJzOrEwQrQXNQYXtN9Gg8BR-uL-nEC9277NPVmH400hZ3GZRo296ILbQ=h600

3E6cJ7eEjj83XLepRdxuOLuYwcYQjlVfh7dDTEtfsljZsLkX1seOGTda2dRLvA9SB69K=h600
PwkwZ6gnOibFIna_JhVg8YAdPh_9Kf1M3JvmDlc3ScZwPkUNchWDJd-s6RcBP2iZX7M=h600

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: [APP] App Eater: A highly functional uninstaller with incredibly useful home screen widgets

I have decided to make the app free for now, and will be adding a trial system soon. Check it out if it interested you but you were hesitant to buy before. Thanks, and enjoy!

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: [APP] App Eater: A highly functional uninstaller with incredibly useful home screen widgets

I have added a first-time start-up tutorial for those who didn't quite understand certain features like app locking. Enjoy!

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Root features are now available (and more will be coming soon)!

The latest update include includes:
  • System app uninstall (root only, enable in settings)
  • Silent batch uninstall (root only, enable in settings)
  • App list now shows all installed packages (.apks) instead of just applications.
  • App list can now be sorted by system/user-installed apps.
  • Home-screen widgets now never show system apps.
  • Many bug fixes.

Hope you like it! Let me know what you think!

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Just pushed another big update. Hope you like it!

• Optimized how the list of apps is created (everything should be much faster now!)
  • Added ability to sort by disabled/enabled status.
  • Added ability to disable apps (root only).
  • Added ability to clear app data and cache (root only).
  • Added menu option to view change log.
  • Made some minor optimizations and bug fixes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar