- 1 Posts
[FREE][GAME] SimulSnake - Play two Snake-Games simultaneously!
I recently developed my first Android-Game, called SimulSnake. It is based on the classical Snake-Game, but now you have to play two Snake-Games simultaneously.
The object of each level is to reach the given target score by scoring on both sides. Additionally there is a timer on each side and you have to score before the corresponding timer terminates. That sounds difficult at first, but you will improve soon. You steer the snakes by simply tapping in the corresponding direction.
There are 30 unlockable levels, increasing in their difficulty. Furthermore there is a level editor to create your own levels.
SimulSnake is free, so check it out and if you like it, feel free to recommend it!
I'm also happy about every feedback, either positive or negative!
You can find it in Google Play by searching for "SimulSnake" or here:
- By jlbc in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2015, 08:01 AM
- By Valentin Dashinsky in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2014, 05:33 PM
- By PAC757 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-15-2014, 06:48 PM
- By danboapps in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 09:50 AM
- By Chris Abbott in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 09:14 AM