- 3 Posts
[FREE] SpellGrid A Game of Many Words
SpellGrid is now available on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...grid.spellgrid
SpellGrid is a minimalist, casual word spelling game fusing anagrams with crossword building.
A game of SpellGrid starts with a single word with no repeated letters. You then clone and arrange letters to form more words, joined together in an ever-growing grid. Plays like solitaire Scrabble on an infinite board, without the luck factor (you get the same letters every turn).
SpellGrid is also valuable as an educational, word discovery tool - instant board validation allows players discover new words simply thru experimentation.
Completed grids are saved to the cloud so players can share, compare, and compete (or learn from each other).
SpellGrid was originally released for iOS:
Cult of Mac “It’s a fun, high-energy twist on anagram games.” SpellGrid Gives You A Quick Fix Of High-Pressure Spelling [Review] | Cult of Mac
TUAW “SpellGrid is a shockingly simple game that combines the best parts of Boggle and Scrabble.” Review: SpellGrid reveals the hidden joy of anagrams with fast, addictive gameplay | TUAW: Apple news, reviews and how-tos since 2004
148apps.com “SpellGrid+ proved to be a lot of fun for a word game fiend such as myself.” SpellGrid+ Review » 148Apps » iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch App Reviews and News
Appreciate any feedback, thanks!
SpellGrid | A Game Of Many Words
- 07-18-2014, 10:20 PM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2015, 08:36 PM
- By phucphuc12345 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:12 AM
- By Rey Roman in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2014, 09:22 PM
- By TheGTS in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 10:35 PM
- By Rey Roman in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 06:28 PM