Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [APP] [2.3+] MISS - My Internet StatuS ( Tool for internet status notification)

Hello Guys,

Allow me please to share with you a tool I created to notify the user of the internet status change, via notification ( out loud )

The app name is MISS. My Internet StatuS. And it is a simple process that notifies you when you cannot connect to the Internet using a notification with a custom A.I. Speech. The notification can be customized.

I always wanted this simple functionality but I never found it natively in any ROM that I know, and the apps on the market uses HTTP or DNS request which fails some times due to caching. MISS using a low level Linux (since it is android : ) )ping request that never give a false negative or positive 99% of the times.

Check it out and let me know what you think:
    Google Play: Package name: com.epollomes.myinternetstatus

Screenshots
    [APP] [2.3+] MISS - My Internet StatuS ( Tool for internet status notification)-screenshot1_en.png

[APP] [2.3+] MISS - My Internet StatuS ( Tool for internet status notification)-screenshot2_en.png

[APP] [2.3+] MISS - My Internet StatuS ( Tool for internet status notification)-screenshot3_en.png

Hope you like it and find it usefull

Thank you
    Independent Game Developer - Addicted to UI

Default Re: [APP] [2.3+] MISS - My Internet StatuS ( Tool for internet status notification)

Nice idea! Do you have a link to Google Play?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: [APP] [2.3+] MISS - My Internet StatuS ( Tool for internet status notification)

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Nice idea! Do you have a link to Google Play?
    Can't post links due to number of posts. But here's a QR
    [APP] [2.3+] MISS - My Internet StatuS ( Tool for internet status notification)-qr.png

Thanks
    Independent Game Developer - Addicted to UI