Analize app in Google Play, how to set it?

freask

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello.
Head broke, but I can not understand one thing ...
I want to get data from where, when and who views a page of my application in Google Play (PC WakeUp, if interested)
I tied Google Play account and Google Analytics. But analysts still want me to set a tracking ID in the application itself.
I can not understand why?
Because I need information about what is happening inside the application and not in the Google Play (referrers, clicks on the installation searches that found through my application).
Who knows how to solve it?

freask

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
you need to add the analytic code to your app code. Google will help you!
No, Google dont know answer on MY question.
Tell me please. If i will install the code, then will i have a statistics about shows the app page?
For example, i have 100 showings my app page (from search or direct links), and nobody install my app.
All 100 showings i will can see in the analytics?
If yes, how the code participates in it?

mioamioa

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
You need to embed the analytics code somewhere in your app, usually in the "events" you want recorded by the analytics library. There should be documentation about this on the google analytics website. I myself am not using google analytics at the moment, but use a third party analytics library, Flurry (flurry.com). You might want to give that a try if Google doesn't reply to your answers.