[Game][Cordova] ClickMe - Bricks

Jack0815

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I have finished the second game of a series of casual games that I summarize under the topic "ClickMe".
The second one is a reinterpretation of the classic breakout.

unnamed_.jpg unnamed1_.jpg unnamed2_.jpg unnamed3_.jpg

Android (Free):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.softrabbit.clickMeBricks

My particular question: Why is this game not addictive :'( I played it several times and like it, but it is not as addictive as I wished it to be ;)

For Devs:
- Phaser 2.3
- Crosswalk 13 (explains the size)
- Google analytics (deactivated)

Changelog:
- First release

Last edited by a moderator:

poopriders

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Sorry, I'm on ios so I can't play your game, but just looking at the screenshots, the interface seems very simple - maybe too simple. Do you have a new version of the game?

lukedd

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
It's a little too hard for me but I'm not fan of this type of games.
What it lacks for me is ball bounce sound when ball meets wall, it should be added.
Also I couldn't find "rate it" button when i wanted to give you some stars :) I think you should give user a message from time to time in which you say something like "If you like this game rate it" and you give a link to google play. This message might be showed after fininshing some bigger levels or after some time of playing. Maybe you already implemented it but i played too short and I haven't seen it. You can also put this button in settings screen.
Another thing is that some graphics element are smooth and they look ok, but some others are very sharp edged. I think it might be because not applying proper texture filters on textures.
Those are only my thoughts. Other people may agree with it or not.
PS. Which technology/framework have you used making this game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar