[Game][Free] Vegetables Sharks - sharks who love vegetables

sekip

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi. Surely you know that vegetables is healthy. You know that is it also a favorite delicacy of sharks? So let me introduce you to my third game for Android called Vegetables Sharks :)

dsscvvafwqkqmcngmqff2z4zrbhdumwb.png

Description:

Sharks are hungry and want to eat! Only vegetables can give them the necessary strength and vitamins. Therefore, you must help them eat all the vegetables, which requires your memory and perception skills! How many rounds of feeding can you withstand?

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCVNBAA2VO0

How to play:

Sharks have no idea what is hidden in barrels, only you know it! Sometimes hesitant, whether to eat the barrel. Touch shark and prepare him for eating or do not let him eat. If barrel is full of vegetables, shark must eat. In case he wants to eat something other than vegetables, forbid him from doing so! You must remember what is hidden in barrels, if you want sharks prepare. Be constantly on the alert and help sharks eat all the vegetables!

Vegetables Sharks is a memory game designed for children and adults. The game develops your attention, perception and memory. Take advantage of your memory and perception skills for feeding as many sharks is possible and enjoy this fun game! It's free and without ads!

Download:

Google Play: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.vegetables.sharks.android&token=g74-D1aW
Opera Mobile Store: Opera Mobile Store

Interesting informations:

For development of game I used constantly developing tool Overlap2D which runs on framework libgdx. Although with fewer problems, length of development took me 70 hours. But I do not count preparation of promotional materials. Work on the game, but do not stop. I am preparing for you new content as well as new projects that you can watch on my sites:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SekipGames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SekipGames

Enjoy the game and feed sharks as much as possible! :)

t53832g4a3qbtpywww9auk5fn8ns9ksr.png

DaveSheep

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi sekip,
Your game is really alot of fun and pretty damn challenging. I couldnt get more than 12 points :)
Graphics look very polished and you can tell that alot of heart went into this game. Good job.
How are you actually monetizing the game? I haven't come across any Ads or IAPs.

Totally gonna recommend this game to a friend of mine. She loves sharks and is a vegeterian aswell :D
Gave the game a 5star rating and wish you best of luck with this game.

-DaveSheep

sekip

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi DaveSheep!
Thank you very much, I am very, very and very happy for your comment :)
Game is free, because I want people to play my game :) Maybe i do some in-app, but in-app content will be get free way too :)
I am glad know that, say hi from me :) Thank you again and have a nice day! :)

uvallie

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Nice little time killer. Though, my highest score was 17, no matter how hard I try. So, it seems the game is either too easy and I'm overthinking or it is physically too difficult (like flappy bird) .

sekip

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi uvallie! I am glad, thank you.
The game was in previous versions even more difficult :D In actual version people have achieved over 70 points :)

Hyper Laser

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
Really cute game. Well polished, it looks great.
Simple concept but it gets difficult! I feel like my memory was being challenged more and more each time.
Good job!

PompiPompi

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Really nice game.
Although the video is long and demonstrates the game, you can't really tell from the video how the game plays...
Only after reading your description I understood.
So I suggest adding some sort of image of a finger tap on the sharks so people will know where you are suppose to tap(and thus learn how to play the game) only from watching the video.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude